MA State Vehicle Inspections
Is it time for a new inspection sticker? Swing by Ray’s Auto Service for a quick, thorough inspection to ensure your safety. Call 978-372-9611 for more information on state inspections in Haverhill, MA.
What’s Covered in My Inspection?
The MA State Vehicle Inspection covers various parts of your vehicle to make sure it is functioning properly and safely. You must go through the standard safety test as well as an emissions test every year. The inspection usually takes less than 20 minutes to complete. If you do not pass inspection, our experienced mechanics will assess the problem and let you know if you need a repair. Otherwise you will receive a passing inspection. The following portions of your vehicle will be inspected:
- All rearview mirrors
- Brake test (both parking and service brake)
- Exhaust system (muffler and smoke check)
- Fuel tank, fenders, and bumper
- Gas cap
- Glass, glazing, and windshield wipers
- Seat belts
- Steering and suspension
- Tires and wheels
- Vehicle height (if altered)
- Vehicle lighting (e.g. headlights, turn signals, brake lights, etc.)
- Visual overview of your registration certificate, vehicle identification number (VIN), and license plate stickers
Your Go-To Auto Shop
Whether you need a quick state vehicle inspection or a major repair, make the team at Ray’s Auto Service your first choice. We strive to provide fast, affordable service and top-quality service to all our customers. If you need an inspection or other car repair service, call 978-372-9611 today.